You feel like binge eating is taking over your life, but the more you try to control it, the worse it becomes?
You're mentally exhausted from trying to apply all of the conflicting advice on how to stop binge eating?
You feel ashamed because you know what you 'should' eat; you can't seem to do it without binge eating?
You would do anything to just eat and move on with your day without overthinking every bite?
I have helped MANY in the same boat as you in my private clinic.
From a chaotic relationship with eating to being calm and content around food without constantly worrying that the next binge is just around the corner.
The Binge Eating Recovery Program aims to offer you this transformation too.
With all the same expert knowledge but in a much more affordable format and, importantly, at a pace that feels right to you.
Nailed down why your binge eating started in the first place.
Mastered the factors that keep you stuck in binge eating behaviours today.
Adapted a clear, concise & evidence-based framework to launch your binge eating recovery. No more second-guessing every food choice!
Curated your toolkit of strategies to overcome binge eating & other problematic eating behaviours: overeating, chasing extreme fullness, emotional eating & secretive eating.
Interpreted your journey to binge eating recovery alongside Jo, The Binge Eating Dietitian, in our LIVE Q&A sessions together.
- Gain a deep awareness into the conditions that keep you stuck in binge eating today.
- No more short-term fixes - step into a mindset for long-lasting recovery from binge eating. No more starting a new plan every week!
- Learn why you find it challenging to remember any details about the binges, until you see the empty wrappers surrounding you afterwards.
- Apply strategies to turn off the eating disorder voice in your head.
- Transform how you think about food by addressing 'thinking traps' - the maladaptive cognitions that keep you stuck in binge eating behaviors.
- Identify what kind of shame is driving your binge eating.
- Hack the never-ending binge cycle through tapping into overcoming binge-eating related shame.
- Master knowing the difference between normal, appropriate ways of eating V's food rules that keep you firmly stuck in binge eating.
- Clear the confusion about where you stand with developing your intuitive eating skills alongside binge eating recovery
- Confidently be able to tell the difference between meal hunger, snack hunger, taste hunger & emotional hunger.
- Connect with the entire spectrum of hunger & the signs and symptoms in YOUR body.
- Build a flexible, adaptable eating strategy that is tailored for YOUR binge eating recovery using Jo's evidence-based 'Binge Eating Recovery Guide'
- NO MORE GENERIC ADVICE ON HOW TO EAT! Your Binge Eating Recovery Guide is individual to YOU - with foods that YOU like and feel good in YOUR body.
- Be crystal clear about how to handle episodes of binge eating.
- Learn tangible methods to stop chasing extreme fullness.
- Use all of the above to hack portion sizes - be confident in choosing an amount of food that feels good to you for the most part.
The troubleshooting module!
- Confidently know how to tell if you are binge eating OR overeating & be equipped with individual strategies to manage both.
- Nail down the exact way to introduce foods you used to binge on, without bingeing on them.
- Deepen your understanding of why you may be eating in response to emotional cues & develop your toolkit for reducing this.
- Unpack why and how to stop eating in secret to further push your binge eating recovery.
- Dive into how to stop urges getting in the way of binge eating recovery.
- Explore binge eating recovery & losing weight.
- Know exactly what to do about your weight AFTER you put weight loss on 'the back-burner'.
- Strengthen your commitment to a healthier being with Jo's recommended sustainable strategy to weight loss.
- Build on your body image with clear, concise advice to garner body acceptance & appreciation.
- Reinforce body image healing by paying attention to your core life values.
- With Jo's guidance, determine YOUR individual plan for the future - so you know exactly what your next steps are.
90+ PAGE WORKBOOK with all the tools needed to facilitate self-reflective learning in a structured way, so you are NOT overwhelmed with unnecessary information.
6 Month Access to all the materials & resources.
LIVE Small-Group Zoom Sessions with Jo TWICE a month (that's 12 sessions together in total!)
ACCESS to Zoom recordings of pre-submitted questions, to guarantee you get the answer to your question even if you cannot make it live.
GUARANTEED TO HAVE YOUR CONCERNS ADDRESSED. Ask questions live or PRE-SUBMIT to optimize privacy.
All content is EVIDENCE-BASED and REFERENCED throughout, with referenced materials available on request.
10% DISCOUNT CODE on 1-1 sessions with Jo if you wish to upgrade
(due to licensure laws this option is available to individuals in certain locations only - see below for FAQ)
CONTINUED SUPPORT after access, with the opportunity to have your topic request expedited on the Binge Eating Dietitian Podcast.
Self-paced, SELF-HELP program to complete in your own time within 90day access period
12 small-group Zoom sessions - held twice/month during access period
No obligation to contribute to live zoom sessions
5 core modules that are central to binge eating recovery
Lessons are clear & concise - so you don't get bogged down or overwhelmed with unnecessary content!
Lessons are delivered in multiple formats: guided presentation; audio only so you can listen on the go like a podcast and timestamped transcripts. You can complete the program just using the audio & workbook
Joanne Moscalu (Malocca) is a Registered Dietitian in Ireland, UK & USA with additional licensure as a Dietitian/Nutritionist in the state of Massachusetts. This means that Jo is bound to only provide evidence-based nutritional advice and is held accountable by several professional bodies.
Jo was awarded a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics (2014) from Trinity College Dublin, a Postgraduate Certificate in Eating Disorders (2018) and a Master of Science Degree (2019) with a focus on binge eating and type 2 diabetes, both from Leeds Beckett University.
Jo is a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor (2020) and has completed additional training in Body Image Healing (2021)
Jo is current working towards a Doctorate of Education degree from Brunel University London, with a vision to explore the role of online education in eating disorder recovery.
Down to the real talk…
Aside from all my qualifications and professional experience, I have a personal story of binge eating and a chaotic relationship with food.
Unfortunately for me, binge eating was even more of a taboo back then than it is now. You can imagine the shame I felt as a Registered Dietitian too - I was supposed to be the expert in how to eat, yet there was a time when I was binge eating every. single. day.
Because of the global lack of awareness about binge eating my recovery took much longer than I suspect it would today.
Fortunately for you, this personal experience means I can empathize with your struggles in a way that other professionals simply cannot.
I have consolidated everything that I wish I knew back then so you can Launch into Recovery from Binge Eating, without having to wait another minute.
2.5% of ALL PODCASTSIN THE WORLD
'LIFE CHANGING' 'EXCELLENT' WITHOUT
EVIDENCE-BASED, NON-JUDGMENTAL, RELATABLE advice to support binge eating recovery.
IS THIS PROGRAM WORTH THE FINANCIAL INVESTMENT?
Yes. The The Binge Eating Recovery Program offers you my flagship strategy for binge eating recovery without the price tag of 1-1 private sessions. In my private clinic, I dedicate a full 50 minute session to each lesson. At my rate of $180/session, the cost of 20 lessons adds up pretty quickly - ($3600!) The Binge Eating Recovery Program offers you the same information at a fraction of the cost, you have full access to all the content for 6 months AND you still get 12 Live Q&As with me, along with all the other features.
AFTER THIS PROGRAM, CAN YOU GUARANTEE I WILL NEVER BINGE EAT AGAIN?
No and please run a mile from anyone who says they can guarantee that! I would never say that you won’t binge eat again, but after The Binge Eating Recovery Program you will have a whole toolkit of strategies to enrich your relationship with food and eating.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
This program is for anyone who feels their life is being negatively impacted by food and their eating habits. A diagnosis of an eating disorder is not required, you may identify as having ‘disordered eating’ or struggling with binge eating. Individuals with diagnosed eating disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder) are welcome to join too too. E-mail me first to enquire if you're suitable - firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN I JOIN FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD?
Yes, you are welcome to join the program no matter where in the world you are.
DO I GET ACCESS TO ALL THE CONTENT STRAIGHT AWAY?
Yes you do!
WHAT IF I’M AFRAID TO TALK ABOUT BINGE EATING?
I understand, I was too. That’s the beauty of this program, you can complete it without having to speak openly to anyone about your struggles.
DO I HAVE TO PARTTAKE IN THE LIVE SESSIONS TOGETHER?
No you don't. You can pre-submit your questions so you don't have to ask them live and you can choose to stay anonymous throughout. You don't have to attend the live sessions at all.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO DURING THE PROGRAM?
This is a self-paced, self-help program. ALL of the wonderful revelations and improvements to your binge eating will come from you - with guidance from me. There is a 90 page workbook to navigate the sessions and I recommend you complete the workbook alongside the guided presentations.
CAN I WORK WITH YOU PRIVATELY AFTER COMPLETING THIS PROGRAM?
It's not a requirement, but if you wish to do so that's no problem. If you wish to explore this, I recommend taking the program first and topping up with private sessions afterwards. You will receive a 10% discount on my usual rates after completing the program. If you then wish to pursue private coaching please note due to licensure laws I only work with clients in Ireland, UK and the following US states - AZ, CO, CA, CT, ID, IN, MA, NH, NY, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WV, VT, WA, WI.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM NOT FOR?!
This is a self-help program. I don't recommend purchase of the program if you you are not ready or willing to complete the workbook exercises that accompany the lessons.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
Yes, very! I’m a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist in USA (Commission on Dietetic Registration), UK (Health and Care Professionals Council) and Ireland (Coru). I graduated as a Dietitian in 2014 from Trinity College Dublin. I have a Postgraduate Certificate in Eating Disorders and a Masters Degree in Community Healthcare (with a focus on binge eating disorder and type 2 diabetes), both from Leeds Beckett University. I’m also a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor and complete, on average, 60 hours of Continuous Professional Development every year. I’m a Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in the state of Massachusetts.
I HAVE SEEN COACHES IN THE PAST, WHY SHOULD I UNDERTAKE YOUR PROGRAM?
Registered Dietitians are the gold standard for nutrition care. Unless you have worked with a Registered Dietitian, it’s likely that your coach wasn’t fully qualified to give nutritional advice. If you had a good experience, that’s great! But I will always recommend bypassing underqualified individuals and seek nutritional advice directly from a Registered Dietitian.
DON'T I NEED TO SEE A THERAPIST, PSYCHOLOGIST, PSYCHIATRIST TO RECOVER FROM BINGE EATING?
No. Binge eating is a complex and multifaceted eating behavior. MANY individuals recover from binge eating by paying attention to their relationship with food through a guided self-help program like this one. I believe anyone who struggles with binge eating will benefit from this program. If you think you would better benefit from working with one of the above please listen to your gut on that. Feel free to e-mail me email@example.com if you need more guidance on this.
I HAVE A QUESTION NOT ANSWERED HERE?
E-mail me, firstname.lastname@example.org
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
Although this program contains my step-by-step framework to stop binge eating that I utilize with my private clients, it is important to know that because of the self-help, self-paced nature, it is not a substitute for individualized support from your medical or healthcare professional.